- Alternator problems
- Your battery over three years old
- Corrosion on the posts or cables
- Your battery is past its warranty
- Needing multiple jump-starts
- Headlights dim when the A/C comes on or at start up
The Toyota certified mechanics at Stone Mountain Toyota are trained to outfit your Toyota with the correct size and voltage battery your vehicle requires. Take advantage of our easy-to-navigate website to schedule your battery appointment at our Toyota certified repair facility. By resolving any problems with your car's battery, you will avoid causing any collateral damage to the starter or alternator. The skilled technicians our Toyota dealership employs will dispose of your expired fuel cell by adhering to methods that align with environmental, health, and safety regulations. Avoid being stuck with a car that won't start, see us today in Lilburn, GA.